Itunes Password recovery .

Help me please. I forgot my iTunes backup password on my iPhone 4S. I don't know when and why did it happen. I always have a password protected my iTunes backup file and I have typed it for many times. I am sure the password is right but the iTunes keeps noticing me that the iTunes backup password is incorrect. Is that means my password is hacked? I have no idea how to unlock it. Please help me. Thanks in advance.




Suggestion 1: Go to the Apple Forum and search for iTunes iPhone backup password recovery

Sorry I have no idea about how to unlock iTunes backup password on iPhone. However, when I have any question about iPhone, iPod or iPad. I always used to visit the Apple forum and there will be enough information about my problems. Therefore, in my opinion, you had better go to the Apple forum and attempt to find out your answer. Of course you may spend much time on it.

Suggestion 2: Recover iTunes backup password with iTunes Backup Password Recovery software

The most useful solution of your question is to make use of an easy-to-use iTunes backup password recovery tool. One of the useful is called SmartKey iTunes Backup Password Recovery. It is a professional iTunes backup password recovery program on iPhone, iPod and iPad. You can totally take it easy to make use of this app because it is safe and won't steal your data at all. Now let's see how to use it:

Step 1: Download this app from your computer (not in your iPhone) the Internet and install it. Then click to open this tool and import the encrypted backup files to it.

Step 2: Choose a backup password recovery attack type from the three types you can see. For more details about the three types you can visit: http://tinyurl.com/iTunesBackupPasswordRecovery

Step 3: Click the Start button and the program will begin recovery for your password protected iTunes backup file. Within a while you will see your iTunes backup password of your iPhone
Previous
Next Post »